Sefton Economic Forum ‘Are you ready for growth?’
|Princess Royal Suite, 4th Floor, Royal Stand, Aintree Racecourse
L9 5AS (Click here to view a map of the venue)
Investsefton, in partnership with Liverpool & Sefton Chambers of Commerce would like to invite you the next SEFTON ECONOMIC FORUM.
As we near the end of 2014, we take a look back at what’s happened and then cast our eyes to the future; planning for growth and helping you to achieve it.
- What have Sefton Council been doing and what are our plans for the future
- Hear from local businesses who are already on the growth path
- How infrastructure investment is creating real opportunities
- Liverpool 2 – Port Expansion
- Road and Rail Investment – including an insight in to HS2/3 and why we should all be backing the campaign to ensure it reaches Liverpool
Join Margaret Carney, Chief Executive of Sefton Council and Jenny Stewart, Chief Executive of Liverpool and Sefton Chambers of Commerce and our other guest speakers to find out more and ask the questions you want answering.
As usual there will be networking opportunities over breakfast. View/Download the full event Programme HERE.
The Forum will be followed by a series of
4 workshops aimed at meeting key business issues:
– Intellectual Property – an overview and top tips
– Marketing – Managing your brand online
– Twitter – all you need to know in 45 minutes!
– New Ways of Doing Business with Sefton Council- for existing and potential suppliers
Workshops will run from 10:00-11:00am and then repeated 11:00-12:00pm, so you will have the chance to attend two workshops.
The SEFTON ECONOMIC FORUM can be a platform for your business to connect you to new customers in the UK and globally