Privacy Notice (How we use Employer information)
The categories of this information that we collect, process, hold and share include:
- business information (such as name, address, telephone numbers, email address, post code, contact details)
- Records of meetings to discuss your requirements
Why we collect and use this information
We use employer data to:
- enable us to provide appropriate support your business
- enable us to carry out specific functions for which we are responsible
- derive statistics which inform decisions
The lawful basis on which we use this information
We collect and use this information under the provisions and obligations imposed by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 and Data Protection Act 2018.
The data is used by Sefton MBC as described in the SLA.
The lawful bases for the processing of this data are:
- Article 6 (1) (a) Consent.
The data is also used by Sefton MBC and InvestSefton to monitor service provision and help plan for future service development.
Collecting this information
The information you provide to us is voluntary and part of a Service Level Agreement to enable you to access our Business Support programme.
Storing this information
We will store your information within our Evolutive CRM system and in our secure filing system in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 and Data Protection Action 2018
Who we share this information with
The information we collect is for use by Sefton MBC/InvestSefton and the ERDF Business Growth Programme Partners and funding body and will not be shared with any other parties without your consent being sought.
Data collection requirements
The data we collect is required to enable you to access the business services offered by InvestSefton/Sefton MBC. The lawful basis for collecting this data can be found on page 1 of this document.
Your rights with regards to your data
The rights to access, erasure, rectification and data portability all need careful consideration, along with the right to object to direct marketing, profiling and processing under legitimate interests.The GDPR provides the following rights for individuals:
- the right to see what data we have about you.
- the right to ask us to stop using your data.
- the right to ask us to delete or correct your data;.
- the right to lodge a complaint with the independent Information Commissioner (ICO) if you think we are not handling your data fairly or in accordance with the law. You can contact ICO at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or telephone 0303 123 1113 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Under data protection legislation you have the right to request access to the information we hold about your business.
To make this request please contact Evelyn McCowan: Senior Growth Officer, InvestSefton/Sefton MBC Tel 0151 934 3451 email email@example.com
If you would like further information about this privacy notice, please contact:
Information Management and Governance Lead (Data Protection Officer)
Tel. Catherine Larkin 0345 140 0845 email firstname.lastname@example.org