Boost Your New Business
|Venue||54 St James Street|
L1 0AB (Click here to view a map of the venue)
This is a two day course run by the Enterprise Hub.
The Boost Your New Business Programme is fully funded for new businesses (male or female owned) from Liverpool City Region (Sefton, Knowsley, Wirral, St Helens, Liverpool and Halton) that have registered at Companies House or HMRC less than 12 months before assistance is provided. Businesses from both B2B and B2C sectors are welcome. The sessions will be fully branded as Enterprise Hub not The Women’s Organisation and will take place in one of the training rooms at 54 St James St a central location for most, 54 venue map updated 31.01.17.
To book a place on the programme you or the business can:
- Go directly to the Event page on our website http://www.thewomensorganisation.org.uk/events and add business details to the Eventbrite Booking Form of your choice
- Call us on 0151 706 8113 and speak to a member of the engagement team
The programme will support young businesses to evaluate how things are going so far and gather new ideas around marketing and strategy. It will enable you to conduct a simple business review, to build a strategic marketing and action plan giving you the best possible chance to survive and thrive beyond your first year of trading. Joining like-minded business owners to take stock of your achievements, understand more about marketing and analytics and get goal focussed to move your business forward.
This programme will allow you to:
- Discover key ways to review your business success
- Understand the importance of a marketing plan/strategy
- Gain knowledge of how to use marketing analytics
- Set goals to continue to build your business
The 2-day programme will offer interactive activities looking at:
- Common issues/challenges for new businesses
- Updating the business SWOT
- Market Research review and action plan
- Checking the value proposition
- Reviewing your time budget
- Introducing SMART measures to save time/resources
- Reviewing marketing strategy
- Introducing marketing analytics
- Using analytics to build marketing strategy
By the end of the programme you will have a clear understanding of what is going well with your business so far, and have identified areas to improve. You will have gained new insight into marketing.
The Enterprise Hub 2-day ‘Boost Your New Business Programme’ Boost Your New Business – Print Version) will run every month at 54 St James Street, Liverpool, L1 0AB from 9.30 – 16.30 on the following dates, they are all featured on the Local Growth Hub Events list:
- Tues 23rd and 30th May
- Wed 21st and 28th June
- Thurs 20th and 27th July
- Wed 23rd and 30th August
- Tues 19th and 26th Sept
- Wed 18th and 25th Oct
- Thurs 23rd and 30th Nov