SEF (Sefton Economic Forum)
|Venue||Ramada Plaza Hotel,|
PR9 0DZ (Click here to view a map of the venue)
SEFTON ECONOMIC FORUM
Expanding Your Markets
29 April 2015
Ramada Plaza Hotel, Promenade, Southport
9:00 am – 11:30 am
Including registration, tea/coffee, Danish pastries
The Forum’s main topics will be on strategies for growing your business and expanding your company skills and expertise.
Jenny Stewart, CEO of Liverpool & Sefton Chambers of Commerce will be hosting the event. and will be joined by Sefton Council’s CEO, Margaret Carney. Margaret will be talking about the developments within Sefton over the next five years and how we are changing.
You will have the opportunity to hear from one of the top communications agencies in the region, Influential about how you can improve your business potential to penetrate, develop and expand your markets, as well as product development and diversification.
The programme will also include guest speakers from the University of Liverpool, UKTI and local business owners who will present case studies on their own experiences relating to the key topics being discussed.
Consultants, Nexus Planning, have been appointed by the Council, to form Southport Development Strategy, creating a Vision for Southport Town Centre and Seafront running until 2030. They will introduce the objectives and outline early thoughts including:
- Building on existing strengths and developing new opportunities
• Support a new Visitor Economy Strategy for Southport and create an Investment Prospectus
• Increase investor confidence and assist private sector developers to bring forward schemes
• Maximise the opportunity of key Council owned sites, including Marine Park and Fairways for the benefit of Southport
• Re-focus key geographies in the town centre and ensure that Lord Street’s potential is realised
• Ensure that future transport planning and provision supports our ambitions for Southport
Nexus Planning and representatives from Sefton Council will be available to answer any questions and take on board your views. This work is still at an early stage; this is your chance to find out more, pass on your own ideas and help shape a Vision for Southport.
This is your chance to find out more about the developments within Sefton, strategies for growing your business and expanding your company skills and expertise.
Look out for further announcements on our news&publications page and in our e-blasts.
To book your place complete the registration form below and hit the submit button. Alternatively you can email us at email@example.com or call us on 0151 934 3450.