Presentation Skills Workshop – “Making Presentations Work For You” (15 September)
|Venue||Sefton Council, Magdalen House|
Conference Room 5
30 Trinity Road
L20 3NJ (Click here to view a map of the venue)
NOW FULLY BOOKED
THE EVENT IS BEING REPEATED ON TUESDAY 6 OCTOBER AT SOUTHPORT TOWN HALL – RSVP HERE
The thought of standing up before an audience and making a presentation is often guaranteed to fill people with dread. The good news is that there’s an art to making effective presentations and it’s a skill easily learnt that can save you time and worry, and help you avoid “Death by PowerPoint”!
Attendees will learn about:
• Planning, structuring, and writing presentations to maximize their impact, while saving you time
• Designing slides and how to effectively use images and graphics
• Visualising data to make it easy for your audience to understand
• Delivering the presentation itself
• Tips and technical hints to avoid any slip-ups that could spoil your day
Attendance at this event means you automatically qualify for a free business review from a nationally qualified business support specialist, providing advice and guidance to sustain and grow your business (SUBJECT TO ELIGIBILITY).
Priority is given to private sector SME’s who have been trading 1+day and are located within the Sefton Council Local Authority area. Places may be limited to one delegate per organisation depending on demand.