Sales & Marketing Workshop – ‘Selling Your Way to Success’ – Southport Town Hall
|Start Time||1:00pm (Registration 12.30pm)|
|Venue||Southport Town Hall|
PR8 1DA (Click here to view a map of the venue)
THIS EVENT IS FULLY BOOKED, HOWEVER, WE ARE STILL ACCEPTING REGISTRATIONS FOR A RESERVE LIST SHOULD WE HAVE CANCELLATIONS.
“Selling Your Way to Success” – Marketing Workshop
• Would you like to grow your business during 2015?
• Would you like more sales and at a higher margin?
IF THE ANSWER IS YES – This Workshop is for you!
At the workshop, you will learn some top tips from someone who has worked in blue chip companies and for the past 12 years has been helping SMEs grow their sales and profits.
So, what’s in it for you?..
- You will learn how prepare to maximise your chances of winning a sale and building an ongoing business relationship.
- You will learn the vital importance of communicating in language your prospect will relate to and how to do this.
- You will learn how to create emotional reasons to buy, bearing in mind that more than 80% of buying decisions have an emotional element.
- You will learn how to articulate features as benefits that tap into that emotional buying decision.
- You will learn a method of generating more business from people who already buy from you, saving a huge chunk of your marketing budget.
To book your place on this “must attend” workshop register below.
Places are limited and will be allocated on a ‘first come, first served’ basis. Priority will be given to business located within the Sefton council area and limited to one delegate per organisation.
Please note these events are organised by the Merseyside Business Support Programme, funded through European Regional Development Fund, and participation will be counted as direct support to your business and will need to be included in any De Minimis Declaration under State Aid rules.