|Venue||Crosby Lakeside Adventure Centre |
L22 1RR (Click here to view a map of the venue)
- Are you looking for funding?
- Is your business fit for finance?
- Do you want to grow your business but not sure how to approach your bank?
- Do you want to learn about the Business Growth Grant?
InvestSefton would like to invite you to register for the lending clinic. Presentations will be given by Barclays Bank Plc supported by ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) and the LEP (Local Enterprise Partnership)
The clinic will provide information and support on:
- How business owners can prepare for their lending application.
- What you need to know when considering your application
- The importance of having the right business information
- How Barclays considers your application
- What happens to your application once we receive it
- Are you eligible for Business Growth Grant?
The Business Growth Grant is a £10 million investment programme funded by the Government through the Regional Growth Fund (RGF). It is administered by Liverpool City Region Local Enterprise Partnership in conjunction with the City Region’s Local Authorities.
The Business Growth Grant has been designed for companies who are unable to bid directly into the Government RGF programme which has a grant application limit of £1 million. Typically the Programme will look to award grants of between £10,000 and £1,000,000.
Don’t miss out-come along and find out!