Discipline and Grievance – Afternoon
|Venue||Sefton MBC, Magdalen House|
4th Floor, Conf Room 2
L20 3NJ (Click here to view a map of the venue)
Discipline and Grievance
By the end of the workshop, delegates will be able to understand:
– Why organisations have disciplinary procedures.
– The part procedures play in an Employment Tribunal.
– What statutory rights an employee has.
– The main steps within a disciplinary procedure, including the right to appeal.
– Where to go for support when handling a disciplinary.
The difference between conduct and gross misconduct. What constitutes a Grievance?