Business Networking Event: Integrating New Technologies into your business
|Venue||University of Liverpool|
L3 5TX (Click here to view a map of the venue)
The University of Liverpool and Santander have a firm commitment towards providing local businesses with the necessary support to stimulate and drive business growth.
Coming together, the University of Liverpool and Santander will be hosting a network event, where businesses will be able to find out about, how integrating new technologies into their business operations and the recruitment of emerging talent, can increase business productivity and improve business efficiency.
You will get the opportunity to network over breakfast, while hearing from expert guest speakers from the University, Santander and like-minded businesses, who will discuss key issues impacting on your operations, share ideas and find ways to support each other.
Subjects being covered during the networking breakfast, will include:
• Blockchain – using new technologies in innovative and effective ways for your business
• How to take advantage of KTPs (Knowledge Transfer Partnership) Funding to drive your business growth
• Emerging Talent – how to take advantage of Santander’s Universities Funding to support recruiting a
University of Liverpool student/graduate into your business
• The experience of Jon Davies Accountants – taking advantage of bringing a student into their business,
with the support of Santander funding
• A student’s perspective: The benefits of working in a SME, supported by a Santander funded internship
For full details of the event and to register your attendance, please visit:
A focus on partnerships: Santander & the University of Liverpool