“Boost Your New Business” – Survive & Thrive in Year 1 & Beyond
|Venue||The Enterprise Hub|
L1 0AB (Click here to view a map of the venue)
Have your recently started a business and would like support to evaluate how things are going so far and gather some new ideas around marketing and strategy?
This interactive 2 day programme will enable you to conduct a simple business review, to build a strategic marketing and action plan ensuring that your business survives and thrives beyond your first year in business.
Join like minded business owners to take stock of your achievements, understand more about marketing and analytics and get goal focussed to move your business forward.
Open to businesses registered in Liverpool City Region (Sefton, Knowsley, Wirral, St Helens, Liverpool or Halton) for less than 12 months.
This event will allow you to:
- Discover key ways to review your business success
- Understand the importance of a marketing plan/strategy
- Gain knowledge of how to use marketing analytics
- Set goals to continue to build your business
The course will offer interactive activities looking at:
- Common issues/challenges for new businesses
- Updating my SWOT
- Market Research review and action plan
- Checking my value proposition
- Reviewing my time budget
- Introducing SMART measures to save time/resources
- Reviewing marketing strategy
- Introducing marketing analytics
- Using analytics to build marketing strategy
By the end of this programme you will have a clear understanding of what is going well with your business so far, and have identified areas to improve. You will have gained some insight into marketing.
FREE places are available to newly registered businesses in the Liverpool City Region (Liverpool, Wirral, Knowsley, St Helens, Sefton and Halton) who have registered with HMRC or Companies House within the last 12 months as part of the Enterprise Hub Programme.
These places are part funded by European Regional development fund. To receive a free place, book a ticket here completing all of the required information, and one of our team will be in touch to confirm eligibility. PLEASE NOTE: You will be required to supply evidence that you business is registered and trading, and less than 12 months old.
For more information and full details of eligibility please contact our team on 0151 706 8113 or email@example.com