Be your own Boss! – An introductory session to the Enterprise Programme
|Depot Two Zero
L20 3DA (Click here to view a map of the venue)
Aged 18-30 and thinking of starting a business? Then the Enterprise Programme is for you!
This FREE informal information session aims to inform you about what the Prince’s Trust Enterprise Programme can do for you and is the first step on your journey to a sustainable and viable self-employment.
Plumbers, joiners, mechanics…make-up artists, hairdressers, photographers…musicians, artists, personal trainers… gardeners, child minders, inventors…app developers, web designers, SEO consultants and many more!
Have you always dreamed of being your own boss?
Do you have a business idea that you have been itching to develop?
Are you studying a vocational course at college and are you intending to do freelance work when you graduate?
If you answer yes to any or all of the above then this is the ideal programme for you!!!
Who is the Enterprise Programme for?
- Young people aged 18 to 30 who are unemployed or working fewer than 16 hours a week.
- Also applies to college students that have a timetable of less than 14 hours a week.
What does the Enterprise Programme offer?
- FREE 4 day Enterprise Course covering business start-up, marketing, selling, finance and business planning support run by dedicated and experienced volunteers who have been there and got the tee shirt!!
- Potential start-up loan funding up to £5000*
- In special circumstances grants available.
- Test Trading ‘Will it work?’ Grants availbale in some cases.
- Up to 2 years support from an expert volunteer business mentor
- *Loan/Grant amounts will vary subject to needs of client and conditions