News & Publications
Finance Workshop for Businesses- Raising Investment Finance and Pitching
In partnership with the British Business Bank, the Digital Tech Cluster is delivering a full-day workshop on Wednesday 18th October between 09.45 and 16.30, about raising investment for leaders of digital tech companies, hosted at the Liverpool offices of Brabners LLP.
Over the course of the day you will hear from Delyth Edwards of the British Business Bank, James Bedford, a former investment fund manager who leads the Digital Tech Cluster for STFC and Daniel Hayhurst, Legal Partner at Brabners LLP.
You will learn about:
- The investment landscape in the North of England
- The difference between seed investment and Series A
- Who the investors are and how to engage them
- What motivates different investors
- What the different legal documents mean and due diligence
- What to include in your pitch
- How to give your pitch
Or if you would like to find out more about the workshop, then please contact James Bedford email@example.com