News & Publications
14/10/2020- InvestSefton Webinar – Protecting Your Business from Cyber Attack
COVID19 has seen an increase in businesses asking their employees to work remotely. This has brought a new set of threats from cyber attacks targeted at insecure network connections and unpassworded mobile devices, leaving systems open to attack.
On Thursday 15th October, InvestSefton is running a live, interactive webinar COVID19: Protecting Your Business from Cyber Attack with Clive Campling, MD of Jigsaw Business Networks Ltd.
The webinar, which will be at introductory level, will include:
- Main security threats for business
- Ensuring Your Systems are up-to-date
- Remote Working Policy for Employees
- Top tips for operating in a secure environment
- Q&A session
- Cyber security guidance note sent after the event.
For more information or to book your place, please email investSefton@sefton.gov.uk or ring 0151 934 3452.