News & Publications
20/05/22- High Growth Innovation Fund- last chance to complete Expression of Interest today
The High Growth Innovation Fund is part of the LCR High Growth Programme that is part funded by ERDF and the Liverpool City Region Combined Authority and delivered by Growth Platform – Liverpool City Region Growth Company.
The fund will provide £2.24million of grants from £25k – £75k to businesses that can demonstrate a commercial market impact within six months.
Who is the fund for?
- SMEs headquartered (or with principal operations) in Liverpool City Region
- Actively operating as at 1 Jan 2022
- Must have 50% match funding
- Demonstratable impact within 6 months of grant award
- Not exceeded €200,000 (approx. £180,000) in state aid over 3 years (current fiscal year and the two previous fiscal years)
- Initial installment paid at contract stage and final payment on project completion and claim
Full eligibility criteria along with guidance and expression of interest form can be found on the Growth Platform Website.
Expressions of interest must be submitted by Friday 20th May 2022.