You Can Export: Export Market Research
|Venue||Wirral Chamber of Commerce|
CH41 6EY (Click here to view a map of the venue)
This course is designed to train individuals in the important discipline and practice of market research, whether their organisations are:-
- considering exporting for the first time; or
- determining a strategy for entry into new overseas markets.
What will the event cover?
- an insight into the practical benefits of undertaking marketing research;
- an outline of how delegates can prepare a research project plan which will, in turn, encourage a strategic approach to developing their international business;
- some ‘real knowledge’ that delegates can take away and use in their companies – including a model for effective and time-saving desk research using the internet;
- an introduction to the key concepts which are important when visiting an overseas market to conduct research;
- some pointers to use in selecting and commissioning external research agencies.
All participants will be provided with a market research project planning guide – five single page ‘check-list’ exercises which can be used to help you plan a research project. Delegates regularly comment that these will help them greatly when they get back to their office and start to implement the ideas learnt during the workshop.
1.00pm Lunch and Close
To register for this event please click here.