Using Microsoft Excel- Level 1
L24 9PZ (Click here to view a map of the venue)
This is a Liverpool and Sefton Chamber of Commerce event.
Pricing: Members: £135 Non-members: £150
This course addresses the fundamentals of using Excel and provides a good basis for the general user.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
• Create a basic worksheet by using Microsoft Office Excel.
• Perform calculations in an Excel worksheet.
• Modify an Excel worksheet.
• Format a worksheet.
• Print the content of an Excel workbook.
• Manage an Excel workbook.
Ability to use a Windows based PC
This is an intensive and practical, Instructor-led, course featuring a hands-on style.
It contains practical advice as well as keyboard shortcuts.
To book a place on this course please contact Sarah Walker on 0151 227 1234 or email email@example.com