Understanding the Renewable Energy Supply Chain – Grant and Crowd Funding for Innovation
142 Claughton Road
CH41 6EY (Click here to view a map of the venue)
LCR Future Energy is running a series of four seminars for LCR SMEs that want to understand how to progress through supply chains within the Renewable Energy industry.
This session focuses on Grant and Crowd funding for Innovation in the Renewable Energy Sector. It will provide an introductory understanding of grant funding and crowd funding as alternatives to financial growth in the Renewable Energy sector.
- Introduction to grant funding pros and cons
- overview of existing and forthcoming opportunities in the renewables sector – Innovate UK highlights
- Is grant funding for me?
- Idea development stage, from feasibility to commercialisation
- Innovation and Technology Readiness Level (TRL)
- Insights on putting a proposal together
What is crowdfunding?
- The stages of the crowdfunding journey
- Which model and platform would suit your business?
- Establishing what stage of the crowdfunding journey you are at?
- The Pillars of crowdfunding success – key findings from my research consolidated into the most important advice for crowdfunding success
This workshop will be delivered by Pedro Rivera, LCR Future Energy and Hannah Forbes of The Funding Crowd
Breakfast, coffee, tea, water provided
This workshop is only open to businesses that are based in Liverpool City Region (Halton, Knowsley, St Helens, Wirral, Liverpool, Sefton)
This is session 2 of a series of 4. To benefit fully on understanding entry and progression through supply chains it is strongly advised to attend as many of the series as possible, links below:
Session 1 – Funding Challenges and Opportunities – 24/10/18
Session 3 – ISO Management Systems and Standards – 22/11/18 https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/understanding-the-renewable-energy-supply-chains-iso-management-systems-standards-tickets-50846701854
Session 4 – Mapping your Supply Chain and the Use of Digital Tools 28/11/18