Tendering for Public Contracts Workshop 2 – Identifying Tender Opportunities – NOW FULLY BOOKED – Places available at later date
|Venue||Sefton Council Offices, Merton House, Ground Floor Training Room |
L20 3DL (Click here to view a map of the venue)
NOW FULLY BOOKED – You can still register for the workshop on 23rd January 2014
Tendering for Public Contracts
Workshop 2 – Identifying Tender Opportunities
– Doing business with Merseyside Councils
– Locating opportunities: The Chest portal for 47 Councils & other tender portals
– Registering for free tender alerts, setting up your profile, searching for contracts
– Sub-contracting opportunities with 1st tier suppliers
– InvestSefton support and training
Overview of Workshop 3: Writing Winning Tenders
Please note that this event has been organised by the Merseyside Business Support Programme, funded through European Regional Development Fund, and participation in the event will be counted as direct support to your business and will need to be included in any De Minimis Declaration under State Aid rules.
Priority will be given to private sector businesses based within the Sefton MBC local authority area.