Renewable Energy Supply Chain – Mapping Your Supply Chain Through The Use of Digital Tools.
WA7 4QX (Click here to view a map of the venue)
LCR Future Energy is running a series of four seminars for LCR SMEs that want to understand how to progress through supply chains within the Renewable Energy industry.
This session will cover mapping your supply chain through the use of digital tools.
It will provide an introductory understanding of the different supply chain mapping methodologies, processes and tools that would support their efforts for entering and growing within the renewables supply chain.
The workshop will deliver an overview of the key supply chain mapping methodologies, processes and tools using examples and case studies to help SME’s understand:
- How they can map their own supply chain
- Identify their location in upper tier supply chains
- Diagnose the challenges and benefits of mapping their supply chain
- The importance of mapping their suppy chain to become more competitive in the renewables market
- The challenges and opportunities of clusters
- The use of digital tools and platforms for supply chain mapping and an introduction to iQluster
This workshop will be delivered by Happy Dudee of ValueChain
Breakfast, coffee, tea, water provided
This workshop is only open to businesses that are based in Liverpool City Region (Halton, Knowsley, St Helens, Wirral, Liverpool, Sefton).