Registered a Limited Company – What Next?
|Venue||The Womens Organisation, |
54 St James Street
L1 0AB (Click here to view a map of the venue)
The Enterprise Hub have developed a new 2-day programme for businesses registered as a limited company in the Liverpool City Region that have not yet traded (made sales) and are under 12 months old when they access the programme.
The programme is open to businesses led by men or women from B2B or B2C sectors and is delivered at 54 St James St, Liverpool every month.
‘Registered a Limited Company? – What Next’
This interactive 2 day programme enables the business to conduct vital market research, to establish a simple plan, to know what to do when it comes to marketing, and to understand the logistics and legalities attached to a limited company structure – helping to ensure that the business survives and thrives beyond the first year. The programme covers:
• Core legal responsibilities for the owner of a limited company
• Creating a business model canvas
• Market research and customer profile
• Conducting a SWOT analysis
• Sales and pricing strategy
• Putting together a cashflow forecast
• Branding and marketing strategy
• Starting to develop a social media strategy
Next programmes held on :
• Wednesday 7th and 14th February 2018 (9:30-4:30)
• Tuesday 13th and Wednesday 14th March 2018 (9:30-4:30)
For more details or to book a place please contact the Enterprise Hub Team on 0151 706 8113 or firstname.lastname@example.org