Wherever you are on your journey, from securing your first overseas sale to developing a strategy that will help you to grow and succeed, our international experts are on hand to help you.
This fully-funded workshop will enable you to understand the benefits of selling abroad, what your company needs to do in order to position itself for long-term success and how to avoid the common pitfalls associated with exporting.
This free workshop covers all of the basics that you should consider to make international trade a success for your business, including:
- The benefits of exporting;
- The challenges encountered;
- The ingredients of a successful export strategy;
- Market research;
- Establishing the right route to market;
- Finding customers, agents and distributors;
- The support available from the Department for International Trade;
To book your place please click here. For any queries please contact Ilya Taho, events coordinator on 0161 237 4233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org