Be your own boss- free business start up event
|Venue||Depot Two Zero |
5th Floor, Merton House
L20 3DL (Click here to view a map of the venue)
Date: Wednesday 19th July 2017
Venue: Depot Two Zero, Merton House, Stanley Road Bootle, L20
Time : 4:30 – 6:30
BE YOUR OWN BOSS
Have you ever wanted to be your own Boss? – and work for yourself, to make your own decisions and have the freedom to work: when, how and where you want. It’s a dream a lot of us may have at some stage in our lives whether it’s out of necessity or choice but its knowing what to do next and where to start?
Help is at hand from Enterprise Hub, we have European funding to help guide you through this process giving you all the advice, support and help you need to become self-employed and start up your own business and because it is funded it means that is completely free, providing you are aged over 16 and live in Merseyside.
Find out more at our Free ‘Be your Own Boss’ event:
• Learn about self-employment and what it’s like to run your own business,
• Hear from local business owners sharing tips on how they did it
• Understand what self employment is really like
• Meet with other people who are thinking of starting a business
• Free advice on welfare support
• Network and have an informal chat to our Advisors.
Come along to the new purpose built Depot Two Zero premises in Bootle and meet Enterprise Hub Partners who would be delighted to meet you.
To book your place please visit eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/ever-wanted-to-be-your-own-boss-tickets-35787172396
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Or call 0151 546 5514.