Invest Sefton is the enterprise, business support and inward investment service of Sefton Council, it leads on and supports economic growth in the borough.
Our objective is simple, to make Sefton an attractive and easy place for businesses to start, operate, grow and thrive. Our input can take many forms:
- help with business plan development
- finding business sites and premises
- identifying funding (as well as providing financial assistance in certain circumstances)
- dealing with Sefton Council easily and effectively and much more
Our team of highly experienced staff are here to provide quality signposting, general business advice and individually tailored assistance to all businesses – small, medium or large. Your business success is our priority and we want businesses in the borough to consider us to be part of their team, treating us as a first port of call whenever support or assistance is required.
Major existing companies and organisations in Sefton include:
- Allied Bakeries
- Experian Decision Analytics
- The Health and Safety Executive
- Her Majesty’s Revenue & Customs
- Peel Ports
- Aintree Racecourse
- Shop Direct
To date the Invest Sefton team has helped create over 2,500 jobs and attracted £17m plus of private sector investment through a range of dedicated business support schemes across the borough.