News & Publications
Liverpool City Region Impact Fund – Wave 2Christian.Stannard@sibgroup.org.uk,
The Liverpool City Region Impact Fund (LCRIF) provides repayable finance to charities and social enterprises in the Liverpool City Region (LCR) to help them to increase their economic and social impact.
The fund will make two waves of investment. Eight investments were made under wave one (2014-16) and we are now looking to make the second wave of investments from the returns on the first wave. Once wave two investments are repaid, the remaining funds will create a legacy for social enterprises in the North West.
The fund has c. £475,000 to invest by March 2020 and a further £153,000 to invest by May 2021. We are currently looking to make 2-3 investments.
The fund is financed by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) 2007-13 programme and the SIB Foundation.
- The Liverpool City Regional Fund (LCRIF) provides repayable finance to charities and social enterprises in the Liverpool City Region (LCR) to help them to increase their economic and social impact.
- The fund offers unsecured loans of between £150,000 – £250,000 with repayment terms up to 10 years and competitive interest rates, ranging from 3-8%, based on risk and affordability.
- No hidden fees
- Holiday repayment periods of up to 12 months
- In wave 2, we are looking to make 2-3 further local investments in local charities or social enterprises delivering economic and social impact in Liverpool, to support viable plans for growth or delivery of enterprise activity.
- Repaid funds constitute a legacy for the North West.
- Find out more [Link: http://bit.ly/2YFz6AB]