News & Publications
What is the LCR4.0 project and what can it do for your business?Liverpool LEP
What is LCR 4.0?
Launched in November 2016, LCR 4.0 is a partly ERDF funded collaborative project which aims to help local SMEs adopt 4.0 technologies to their current processes in order to improve their supply chains, develop existing and new products not only to their company, but to the market, maintaining a key competitive strength.
In the first of a series of Liverpool City Region road shows, the LCR 4.0 project is coming to Aintree this April.
Wed 26 April 2017, 07:30 – 09:30
CNC Robotics Limited
3b Olympic Way
Why you should attend:
– Find out what 4IR (Industry 4.0) means for local manufacturing businesses;
– Hear what business support is available from the region’s world-class assets to support your 4IR journey;
– Network and share insights with other local SMEs;
– Participate in a guided tour of the CNC Robotics facility.
– 7:30am – coffee and registration
– 8am – Welcome and introduction
– 8:10am – Applications of robotics in relation to the 4th Industrial Revolution – Jason Roberts, MD of CNC
– 8:20am – Intro to LCR4.0 – Simon Reid, Liverpool LEP
– 8:30am – Demonstrations, networking and refreshments
– 8:45am – CNC factory tours
– 9am – Further networking
– 9:30am – Close
On-site parking will be available to all delegates.