A four-week roadshow of business advice and support aims to inspire a new wave of entrepreneurs across the Liverpool City Region.
Enterprise Hub Roadshow will run from June 4 to June 29 across the Liverpool City Region, providing a calendar of events, training and advice for anyone thinking of starting a business.
The road show will be making stops across Sefton with an emphasis on bringing Enterprise Hub events out into the community, giving local residents opportunity to get advice and guidance on their doorstep.
Events will feature informative talks from local entrepreneurs who will share their business start-up stories, as well as offering key guidance about the lessons they have learned along the way and the advice they would offer to others.
Hands-on workshops will help to clarify the processes involved with starting a business, whilst budding entrepreneurs will also have the opportunity to speak directly with business advisors on a 1-2-1 basis.
Those interested can find out more about all the events planned and where to drop into for advice or workshops by following a Facebook page (www.facebook.com/MerseyEntHub) where the full roadshow programme will be available.
Events across Sefton include:
- Franchising Works Drop-In, Southport JCP, 6th June, 10 – 12pm, 25th June 10-12pm
- Meeting the Adviser with SAFE Regeneration, St Mary’s Complex, Bootle, 7th June, 10 – 4pm
- The Onion Business Advice Open Drop-in with Merseyside Expanding Horizons, The Onion, Bootle Strand Shopping Centre, 8th June, 10 – 3pm, 15th June, 10-3pm, 22nd June 10-3pm, 29th June 10-3pm
- Franchising Works Drop-In, Bootle JCP, 11th June, 10 – 12pm
- Find Funding with SAFE Regeneration, St Mary’s Complex, 14th June, 10-12pm & 2-4pm
- Works Drop-In, Hougoumont House, Crosby, 18th June, 10 – 12pm
- Sefton Start-up Conference, Rent a Space, 9 Dunnings Bridge Rd, 20th June, 6 – 8:30pm
- Business Magic, SAFE Regeneration, St Mary’s Complex, Bootle, 21st June, 10 – 12pm
- Essential Finance, SAFE Regeneration, St Mary’s Complex, Bootle, 21st June, 10 – 1pm
For more information ring Sharon or Dominique on 0151 934 3452 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org