News & Publications
Digital Manufacturing Week – 12th to the 15th of November 2019
Digital Manufacturing Week 2019 which starts next Tuesday (12th November).
This is the third year Digital Manufacturing Week has been held in the Liverpool City Region and the biggest yet (an estimated 6,000 delegates). Every year the size of the event has grown and so has the ambition. This year for example there is an official Digital Manufacturing Week Fringe. The event is organised by The Manufacturer Magazine as their annual “festival of manufacturing”.
Digital Manufacturing Week is Europe’s largest industrial digitisation event and consists of –
- Smart Factory Expo (13th and 14th of November) – a showcase of industrial digital technology solutions / services
- The Manufacturing Leaders Summit (13th and 14th November) – leaders of major manufacturers coming together to discuss future industry trends
- The Manufacturing Top 100 (13th November) – the “Oscars” of manufacturing, rewarding the 100 best manufacturers in the UK
- The Manufacturing Excellence (MX) Awards (14th November) – recognising the most innovative manufacturing companies in the UK
- Digital Manufacturing Week Fringe (12th – 15th November) – a collection of side events that wrap around the main content
- Innovation Alley (13th and 14th November) – innovative start-up companies (including a number of LCR companies)
This year we have a Liverpool City Region “Pavilion” as part of Smart Factory Expo to showcase the Liverpool City Region as a great place to invest in manufacturing / industrial digitisation and to show the rich ecosystem of digital manufacturing in the LCR. Smart Factory Expo is taking place at Exhibition Centre Liverpool (ECL). Our partners are –
- Sensor City
- Made Smarter
- CNC Robotics (local company)
- STFC Hartree Centre
- Brainboxes (local company)
- Sci-Tech Daresbury
Each partner will have a partner pod on the pavilion to promote their capabilities and also a slot per day in the LCR Solutions Theatre (which forms part of the pavilion). Please see the attached for the running order.
Attendance to Smart Factory Expo is FREE as long as individuals pre-register using the following link – https://digital-manufacturing-week.com/index/registration?cat=458
Note you MUST have registered to gain access to the event. FREE EXPO PASSES END ON MONDAY – from then on it will be paid entry.
There are a whole host of other events and partners exhibiting (for example LJMU are hosting a “Women In Industrial Engineering” event and the Virtual Engineering Centre also have a stand) as well as the myriad of Solutions Theatres on the exhibition floor that are all FREE TO VISIT.
The full itinerary can be found here – https://digital-manufacturing-week.com/page/expo