Small and Medium Sized Enterprise (SME) Business Support Programme
Would you like your business to grow, win new clients and enter new markets or export?
Eligible businesses in Sefton can receive a 35% contribution to the cost of commercial advice that supports business growth, procured through this programme*.
Developed by Liverpool City Region Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP), working with local partners, including InvestSefton, the New Markets Programme is a new way for local businesses to access high value, commercial business advice, tailored to your business needs and chosen by you. The LEP and InvestSefton will help you to competitively procure the commercial advice you need to grow your business from the most appropriate commercial partners available according to the needs of your business.
What support is available?
Subject to your eligibility – which will be checked free of charge—you can receive a 35% contribution* to the cost of commercial advice in a broad range of disciplines that can enable your business to grow including (but not limited to):
- Financial Advice—Investment readiness, Business Planning, Corporate Finance etc
- Applied Research & Development
- Legal Advice—Employment Contracts, Intellectual Property, etc
- Product/Service Development & Diversification
- Sales & Marketing
- Interim Sales & Finance Development
- Export Development
- Supply Chain Development
If you want support to grow your business, simply contact Sharon Johnston at email@example.com or call 0151 934 4672 to discuss your requirements
* please note 35% contribution is claimed back after successful completion of agreed programme of support